Available at the Academy, locally, rural areas, interstate & overseas.
Private - Share - Groups from 3 to Auditorium Level
A number of students attend regular Tutorials & Workshops to advance their knowledge and skill level.
We can include:
- Ground work eg. Work in Hand, Lungeing, Correct Use of Various Types of Equipment
- How to Systematically Introduce & Develop All Exercises & Movements - In Hand & Under Saddle
- Bits and Bitting - Snaffles, Double Bridles, Bitless Bridles, Conformation of Horses Jaw Structure
- Starting & Restarting Horses and Ponies Correctly and Systematically
- Learn how to school horses effectively and intelligently without using force
- Learn how to teach horses to be responsive and finely tuned
- Learn how various bits, bridles and other equipment affect a horse - a horses skull and other items are used to assist with your education
- Demonstrations including all of the above and much more ... Please phone Sarita on 0408 084 777 to discuss individual requirements.
ALL SESSIONS TAILORED TO SUIT INDIVIDUAL AND/OR GROUP GOALS AND WISH LISTS.
Tutorial: A session of intensive tuition given by a tutor to an individual or to a small number of students
Workshop: Hands on suitable for private, share and small groups.
Seminar: A course offered for a group
Local accommodation is readily available 5 minutes away at the popular historic township of Hahndorf.
Tap into a combined 100+ years of knowledge and experience.