Horses trained at our property, your property, any State or Country
Attention is given to horses remaining calm and confident while –
- the horse learns to understand the natural aids – whether learning new work initially or increasing their knowledge
- using Classical exercises and movements to systematically educate the horse
- adapting our training to suit the individuality and consequent special requirements of all breeds and types
- recognising each horse’s strengths and weaknesses and then adapting the training regime to suit each individual horse
- developing an elastic trot and canter
- educating the horse so he or she can confidently load their hind quarters
- establishing connection, throughness and swinging through the back
- keeping the owner informed through the whole process whether local, Interstate or Overseas
Going Away? Very Busy? Convalescing? – We can keep your horse in work.
- Your horse can be agisted with us during training periods in a safe individual paddock or stable and yard.
- Frequency and length of training is determined by horse and owner’s individual requirements, horses age, level of fitness, etc.
- Costs worked out to suit individual needs, frequency of training sessions and length of sessions.
- We train horses and ponies for:
- Dressage from Preliminary to Grand Prix
- The Show Ring
- Working Equitation – Dressage & Style (Obstacle) Phase
- Non-competition horses
- Pleasure riding horses
- Trick horses and ponies
- Horses prepared for selling.
Please contact us to discuss your individual requirements
Or: SMS Barrie: 0400.639.909